Top 12 AI Tools for Digital Marketers to Save Time

12 Top AI Tools for Digital Marketers to Save Time Screenshot Part 1

12 Top AI Tools for Digital Marketers to Save Time (I Use These)

I hate wasting time on repetitive marketing work, and I'm guessing you do too. I've been playing around with a lot of tools this year to cut hours off content, social, ads, and reporting tasks. In this post you'll get a tight list of the top AI tools for digital marketers to save time, plus real, practical examples for each so you can start using them today.

Content: idea-to-publish faster

ChatGPT (OpenAI)

Fast idea generation, drafts, and summaries.

For example, paste a product page and ask for three short blog intro angles, then pick one to expand into a 600-word draft. I use it to turn interviews into first-pass posts in minutes.

Jasper

Good for long-form copy and tone control.

For example, generate a 1,200-word article outline with section-level prompts, then ask Jasper to write each section in your brand voice. I save 60 - 80% of drafting time this way.

Frase

Builds content briefs and finds gaps in competitor content.

For example, feed it a target keyword, get a brief with suggested headings and related questions, then export that to your writer. I use Frase to stop guessing what to include in an article.

SEO & optimization: rank faster, less guesswork

Surfer SEO

On-page recommendations based on top-ranking pages.

For example, paste your draft and get exact keyword density, suggested headings, and semantic terms. I run every draft through Surfer before publishing.

Semrush (Writing Assistant)

Combines keyword research and on-page checks inside docs.

For example, use the Writing Assistant to flag readability and keyword issues while you write - and then copy the optimized text straight into WordPress. It cuts revision rounds with editors.

PaveAI

Turns Google Analytics into plain-language reports and action items.

For example, connect GA and get weekly summaries like “Traffic dropped 12% - consider promoting core blog posts on LinkedIn.” I forward those summaries to clients and save hours on manual reporting.

Social media & repurposing: post more with less effort

Lately.ai

Repurposes long-form content into dozens of social posts.

For example, drop a webinar transcript and get 30 ready-to-post tweets, LinkedIn updates, and captions. I used it to turn one webinar into a month of LinkedIn content in under 20 minutes.

Buffer

Scheduling + suggested caption ideas.

For example, paste your blog link and Buffer will suggest captions and image sizes, then schedule across channels. I combine Buffer with Lately to automate the post pipeline.

Visuals & video: create sharp assets fast

Canva

Designs, templates, and AI text-to-image features.

For example, generate a custom LinkedIn image from a simple prompt, tweak the layout, and export in the right dimensions. I make quick blog headers and social carousels here.

Descript

Edit audio and video like a doc, with AI transcription and filler-word removal.

For example, import a podcast episode, edit the transcript to remove pauses, then export a cleaned MP3 and a trimmed video clip for social. I cut a 45-minute podcast into five short clips in under an hour.

Ads & conversion: better creatives, faster testing

AdCreative.ai

Generates multiple ad images and copy variants that follow conversion best practices.

For example, create 12 ad creative variations for a Facebook campaign, export them, and A/B test without hiring a designer. I use it to make quick ad sets when timelines are tight.

Automation & workflows: connect everything and stop repeating tasks

Zapier

Automates repetitive handoffs between tools.

For example, when a new lead fills a Typeform, Zapier can create a row in Google Sheets, add the lead to your CRM, and send a Slack alert. I built a lead-triage zap that saved our team two hours a week.

Quick checklist to get started this week

  • Pick one content tool (ChatGPT or Jasper) and use it for a single blog draft.
  • Run that draft through Surfer or Semrush before publishing.
  • Repurpose the final post with Lately and schedule in Buffer.
  • Create visual assets in Canva and short clips in Descript.
  • Automate reporting or lead flows with PaveAI and Zapier.

To be fully transparent: none of these replace human judgment. They speed up the boring parts so you can focus on strategy, relationships, and real creativity.

Which of these tools do you want a quick tutorial for first - content, social, or ads?

Post a Comment

0 Comments